You can read more about Kirsten at kirstendevad.com/about.
If you want to hear the full story on how to go up instead of down from a crisis, you can check one of kirstens talks here.
We recommend that you show up at most events and zoom meetings to get to know each other.
The rule of thumb is: the more you give, the more you receive.
When it comes to taking advantage of the resources in the group (and in your life and work) we recommend the following networking rule:
GIVE, GIVE, GIVE, ASK.
So be generous – and you will accummulate goodwill in your karma-account.
The Pact between us:
As a participant in the leadership training, you subscribe to the following principles as long as you are associated with the training.
Your leadership in life, business and the World will also have more flow if you subscribe to these principles:
- We are committed to taking Leadership for a Bright Future, at home, at work and in the world.
- Therefore, we undertake to complete the course after the end of the 14 day trial period.
- We talk UP, both about ourselves, each other and our challenges
- EVERYTHING expressed on the course is CONFIDENTIAL. If you want to tell others about somebody you heard on the course, camouflage their identity.
- Teaching that is recorded is only for the personal use of Kirsten Stendevad’s participants and may not be passed on or copied.
- No blame, criticism and accusations – what you say about others tells more about yourself. Look at yourself first, and create the changes from the inside out.
- Zero gossip – gossip has killed enough networks
- Say what you have in mind directly to the one who has the power to do something about it.
- If you have negative feedback about the course, please contact Kirsten Stendevad directly with your wishes and needs so as not to affect the ether in the group energy or others’ experience, which may be completely different from yours.
- We replace the old paradigm’s competition with community and co-creation and therefore focus on how we can help each other
- Our overall vision is to unleash our full power. We therefore have more focus on BEING AND CARRYING the 7 rules of the game in 21st century leadership rather than KNOWING the theor
- We act in accordance with the feminine future – from the inside out.
- We take evolutionary leadership: the transformation we take leadership for influences others through the ether.
‘When it’s hard and you don’t feel like implementing, think about the difference you make in the world:
All the small and big transformations you make in and around yourself help to heal and change at the collective level and strengthen fellow human beings and their families, companies and communities across the globe
How to go about the material
The purpose of the training is embodiment of the 7 facets of 21st Century leadership.
Therefore: Focus on implementing what you learn, and apply your weekly intention.
We recommend that you note down observations and insights along the way.
You might want to keep a file on your phone with things you want to remember.
Use the online temple for inspiration.
You have access to the online temple for 3 months after the live training stops, so you can review everything.
You might understand the theory much better when you embody it!
How to get the most out of the training
It is strongly recommended to show up for all training modules.
If you can´t attend live, then do your best to attend online (please indicate beforehand if you need to use this option)
The most important element to implement – for life – is:
– the daily morning ritual – prfeferably do something for your body and listen to the weekly meditation
– the attitude of leadership vs victim
– putting the feminine foot first
– use the Illumina Leadership Navigator as a GPS
Don´t hesistate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 31 32 65 64.
Love, light & leadership